EU Political Economy Interest Section
Political Economy sites and Web-based resources
Last date reviewed and updated: October 30, 2007
- International Political Economy in Europe
- APSA Political Economy Section (American Political Science Association).
- ECPR Standing Group of Political Economy (European Consortium of Political Research)
- International Political Economy Society
- The Institute for International Economics is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution devoted to the study of international economic policy, based in Washington, DC. Its agenda emphasizes macroeconomic topics, international money and finance, trade and related social issues, and investment. Current priority is attached to the international financial architecture and globalization.
- University of California Berkeley is home to the Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER), dedicated to the study of international monetary issues, international trade, economic development, the world income distribution, and global economic growth. Berkeley's CIDER produces a rich, current set of working papers available on-line at this link.
- European Journal of Political Research
- Journal of European Public Policy
- Journal of Common Market Studies
- West European Politics
- European Union Politics
- International Organization
- Review of International Organizations
- Review of International Political Economy
To suggest political economy related Web sites for this page, please email Stefanie Walter.