- Policies and Guidelines
- EU Law Section
- EU Political Economy Section
- Teaching the EU Section
- EU Latin America Caribbean Section
- EU Economics Section
- EU Public Opinion and Participation Section
- EU as Global Actor
- Public Policy
- EU and the Developing World
- Area of Freedom, Security & Justice Interest Section
Teaching the EU Interest Section
Teaching the EU Web sites and Web-based resources:
Last reviewed and updated: October 9, 2002
- The European Union in the U.S. has a Web page with links to EU teaching resources for all levels, including a new section on "The European Union for Young People." The Washington Delegation has also posted an on-line ordering form for free brochures for classroom use (shipping to U.S. addresses).
- A comparative research project of several European partners, "Teaching Europe: A Core Curriculum on European Integration Studies," is examining how political science on European integration is taught in and outside the EU and in the U.S.
To suggest relevant Web sites for this page, please .